Pending...

Hopefully, Time and patience is all I need to make this blog nicer. :)

Monday 17 June 2013

Toshokan Sensou: Kakumei No Tsubasa

Library Wars: The Wings Of Revolution.
This movie came out last year???? I only discovered there was a movie for this today!!!
And also...   T.T   /   >.<   / T.T  /   :-S  The Seiyuu Ishida Akira voices a character in this (Read previous post.. Or not since it is a spoiler...ish?...).
But yey!! Inoue Marina (Skip Beat: Kyouko) Seiyuu is Main Female Character!! Her voice is awesome! Same with Seiyuu Sawashiro Miyuki (Tegami Bachi: Lag Seeing/ Uta Wa No Prince: Haruka/etc).

Toshokan Sensou

EDIT: Wow!! Such a great Movie!!! I'm happy I found out randomly that this was made into a movie. So funny and good!! Nice ending too !! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ Thank You for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. ~~