Pending...

Hopefully, Time and patience is all I need to make this blog nicer. :)

Monday 8 April 2013

Anime: Amnesia

Finally Got round to watching Amnesia. I'm sooo confused T.T I don't think it's that bad though, because i'm Currently on Episode 7, so i'm not giving up on it!! Found this one part to be funny though! :

With Regards to Male-Female communication in dating,
I had heard that this sort of act is especially effective.
~ Kent

Kent And Heroine
................................................................................................................................................................
Ok, I'm glad I stuck this out to the end!!! Not that confused anymore!! :-D Amnesia was ok for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ Thank You for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. ~~